Font Size



Are Property Tax/Assessing records available on-line?
Yes. Property Tax and Assessing records for the City of Yale are available online at There is a nominal fee for non-homeowners.
Does the City require any inspections?
Any property being offered for sale must request a Sidewalk Inspection be done through Yale City Hall Offices. There is no charge for this service. If repairs are required, homeowners are required to pay their portion with the close of the sale
What is the blight ordinance process?
BLIGHT ORDINANCE VIOLATIONS: Once a homeowner has been notified/property posted of blight conditions, they have 5 days to correct the violation. After that time, the City will have the violation corrected and assess the cost on the homeowner/property taxes.
What is trash pick-up day?
Trash pick-up is on Wednesday. Trash can be put out as early as 6:00 PM on the evening before pick-up. In the event of a holiday, pick-up will be the following day. Please click on the link to see what trash is acceptable and the specific requirements for recycling.
Can I get a dog license at the City offices?

The City Hall Office is no longer able to offer dog licenses. 

From December - February, dog licenses may be obtained from select veterinary offices, and through Saint Clair County Animal Control at

From March – November licenses must be obtained through Saint Clair County Animal Control.